Lollipop Screen Recorder For PC – Free Download
Lollipop Screen Recorder Review
Recording what happens on the screen of your Android can have different purposes, such as wanting to make a videotutorial or record live streaming of a Fortnite game. There are different apps for screencast without root and one of them, and quite recommendable, is Lollipop Screen Recorder. How to record the Android screen without root It is a very simple and simple tool that allows you to record the screen on tablets and smartphones that work with Android 5.0 or higher. The main advantage, in addition to how easy it is to use it, is that Lollipop APIs do not require superuser permissions, so anyone can install it on their mobile phone without any headache. Video record everything that happens on your Android. These are the main features of the application: Recording content at the maximum possible resolution. Possibility of configuring aspects such as resolution, orientation or bitrate of the recording. Storage on the SD card of the device. Recording with delayed start. Stopping the recording when the screen turns off. Function to record audio. Recorded videos are stored in a folder that can be easily found, so they can be used in other applications to edit or simply share. Do not hesitate to get this app, which although launched in 2014 is very well defended as an app for screencast.
Lollipop Screen Recorder Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Lollipop Screen Recorder on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lollipop Screen Recorder‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lollipop Screen Recorder in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lollipop Screen Recorder on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lollipop Screen Recorder, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lollipop Screen Recorder on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.