Lost in Harmony For PC – Free Download
Lost in Harmony Review
Lost in Harmony is a musical game for Android devices that combines a beautiful story with an incredible soundtrack composed by renowned artists, such as the former member of The Fugees, Wyclef Jean, or those responsible for the soundtracks of other videogames such as Crysis or Star Wars: The Old Republic. An endless choreographic runner with a lot of musical rhythm Unlike other mobile games in which we must follow the rhythm of music thanks to the tactile ability of our smartphone without more, by downloading the APK of this app we will find a game with a touching story starring two teenagers, Kaito and Aya, whom we will help overcome different problems and obstacles. The first narrative musical game. We will guide both protagonists through more than 30 environments to the rhythm of music in an amazing journey, combining different melodies and choreographies. We can also customize the appearance of both characters with new headphones, clothes, skateboards and hats that we can buy with the coins collected in each level. As if that were not enough, Lost in Harmony also includes an editor so you can create your own levels using your favorite songs downloaded to your mobile. Levels that you can then play and share with the other members of the community.
Lost in Harmony Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Lost in Harmony on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lost in Harmony‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lost in Harmony in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lost in Harmony on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lost in Harmony, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lost in Harmony on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.