Lumio Cam For PC – Free Download
Lumio Cam Review
Photography has experienced a revolution thanks to mobile devices. Now, from an Android smartphone, you can take photos that are very close to those cameras that achieve professional results. Of course for the devices, but also for applications such as Lumio Cam.An app to get professional quality imagesThis application has been designed by image enthusiasts and taking into account real cameras. It will serve, of course, to newcomers to this photography but the most experts can see how they can get the best out of their devices. Compatible with all kinds of models: Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Huawei, Motorola … Enter its main features and functions are the following: Interface that imitates real cameras with an easy handling. Support for rear and front cameras. Simultaneous photo and video capture. Simple gestural controls. High resolution images. Selection of the quality of the imagen.Ajuste of parameters of the image.Vario timers.Different effects.
Lumio Cam Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo A369i Specs
How To Play/Download Lumio Cam on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lumio Cam‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lumio Cam in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lumio Cam on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lumio Cam, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lumio Cam on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.