Lyft For PC – Free Download
The alternative passenger transport services to the taxi are topical. The professionals of the sector denounce the ease with which they operate in an environment lacking regulation for them, seeing how the situation has led to strikes and the occasional altercation. The protagonist of the controversy is usually Uber, perhaps because it is the best known of all, but there are others like Cabify or this one that we have here, Lyft, service of American origin that works very similar to Uber. How does Lyft work? The Android app works as follows: Step 1: Share your location with the application to request transportation. Step 2: Indicate the destination and see how much the trip can cost. Step 3: Get your transport in minutes, depending always and the distance you are. Step 4: Pay within the application through PayPal, credit card or with a link to Apple Pay or Google Wallet. Step 5: score the driver. The application is originally from San Francisco and in the United States has a large number of customers in this country (carries out more than 18 million trips there monthly). In Spain it is not as popular yet, although it is expanding little by little and entering to compete with similar services. As a possibility of transport, it offers four different types of services: Line: it is the cheapest option and it connects drivers with passengers who go to the same place. Basic: it is the basic service in which a driver arrives and takes you from point A to point B. The one of all life. Plus: is for customers who want a six-passenger car. Premier: for passengers who demand a luxury car. You can now download Lyft and contribute to labor deregulation and job precariousness as Uber does. And all for saving some eurillos.
Lyft Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris Atom Specs
How To Play/Download Lyft on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lyft‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lyft in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lyft on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lyft, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lyft on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.