LYNE For PC – Free Download
If there is a game genre that, due to the characteristics of touch devices, triumphs in Android, it is undoubtedly that of the puzzles. One of the titles that received the best reviews during 2013 was LYNE, a puzzle whose goal is simple: to join the different geometric figures without crossing where you have already gone before. But do not be fooled by the fact that the concept is simple, because in itself is complex enough to have you hooked for hours. A game of puzzles of innumerable favorable reviews. Main features Hundreds of puzzles available. Puzzles generated daily. Simple interface and simple. Unlockable color palettes. How to play with LYNE? You must drag your finger over the geometric figures to join and the color pattern that identifies each of them will help you in your task. As we have already told you, you will not be able to pass over a figure that you have previously gone through except for the hexagons, which act as a wildcard. Download LYNE and have fun squeezing your brain with one of the most entertaining Android puzzles.
LYNE Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire XDS Specs
How To Play/Download LYNE on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘LYNE‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the LYNE in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for LYNE on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play LYNE, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running LYNE on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.