Magic Box For PC – Free Download
Magic Box Review
To avoid catastrophes and problems with the data you keep on your Android (messages, photos, contacts …) there are different applications to make backup copies. One of them is Magic Box, a backup tool that allows you to easily save the data, store it and then restore it to other devices. Configure, program and automate backups With this app you simply have to configure backup copies, schedule them once and they will be performed automatically according to the instructions entered. It works by connecting to a local server, so that the operation of saving and securing the information will be carried out at the same time. Restore backup copies. Stores all device data. Schedule the backups. Check the copy history. Absolutely all your data will be protected periodically and automatically. With this application we can forget about any problem, since all files will be stored automatically: files, contacts, messages, photos, calendar events … and so on up to a capacity of 3 TB of data.
Magic Box Gameplay Images
Recommended: Celkon Millennia Q452 Specs
How To Play/Download Magic Box on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Magic Box‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Magic Box in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Magic Box on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Magic Box, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Magic Box on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.