Mahjong For PC – Free Download
They say that the origins of Mahjong are millennial and there are writings that attribute their authorship to Confucius back in the year 500 before our era. Be that as it may, we are talking about a traditional Chinese game with many centuries of history and that we can enjoy a mobile version with this app. Solitaire version of the Chinese game of table When installing the APK we can enjoy this game in solitary version and that has the following characteristics: 4 themes: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Fichas with more than 200 different designs. High quality graphics Game without time limit. Possibility of undoing actions. Different levels of progressive difficulty. We are facing an application that although it may seem a very basic version of this old pastime, offers a dynamic operation that manages to convey its most basic essence. How do you play? Learning how to play and its rules only requires a little familiarity with the app. If you have played a solitaire of cards or a pair game before, you should not have much difficulty with this game. It is about matching the pairs of identical tiles to eliminate them from the board until you get to uncover the tiles that allow you to use them as a wild card when you need them.
Mahjong Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Mahjong on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Mahjong‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Mahjong in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Mahjong on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Mahjong, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Mahjong on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.