Manual Camera For PC – Free Download
Manual Camera Review
Manual Camera is presented as the first Android camera application with manual controls so you have absolute power over the photos you take, taking advantage of the new Lollipop camera API onwards. Simply the best camera application for Nexus 5. With this application you can take pictures in RAW format from your smartphone with a much higher quality than that offered by the automatic mode, although obviously without reaching the ends of a SLR camera. Everything you can control manually. The shooting speed. The ISO. The focal length. The compensation of the exposure. The white balance.
Manual Camera Gameplay Images
Recommended: Wiper for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Manual Camera on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Manual Camera‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Manual Camera in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Manual Camera on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Manual Camera, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Manual Camera on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.