MarineTraffic For PC – Free Download
A self-respecting sea wolf must know the real-time position of ships and yachts in the Seven Seas, oceans and other puddles of the world’s aquatic geography. And you can do it from your Android smartphone thanks to MarineTraffic, the app that shows the marine traffic around the world.AAAAAAAAARRRRR !!! This tool is connected to the largest network of AIS receivers that offers up-to-date information on the main navigation routes and ports.FeaturesThe different functions and features of this application will leave people like Magallanes, Vasco de Gama or Captain Pescanova in simple amateurs … in freshwater marinerillos. Download your APK and count on them: Check that ships and ships are close to your position in the Mediterranean, Cantabrian, Atlantic, Pacific or wherever you are. Data of more than one hundred thousand vessels. Current wind data and forecast for the next 48 hours. Arrivals and port departures live from more than four thousand ports (Valencia, Barcelona, Genoa, Marseille, New York, Rotterdam, Oakland, Hamburg, Long Beach, Ceuta, Algeciras, Vigo …). Manage your own list of ships. More than a million and a half photos of ships, ports and lighthouses around the world.
MarineTraffic Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download MarineTraffic on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MarineTraffic‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MarineTraffic in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MarineTraffic on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MarineTraffic, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MarineTraffic on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.