Masha and the Bear For PC – Free Download
Masha and the Bear Review
Russia is not only the land of vodka, the matrioskas and Vladimir Putin, but it is also the cradle of one of the most successful animation series of the moment: Masha and the Bear, a series of cartoons that tells the adventures of a girl Russian called Masha and his friend Misha, an anthropomorphic bear. An educational application aimed at young children. Now this strange couple has landed on Android as a collection of children’s mini-games with which you can have a fun time with them and all the other secondary characters of the series, preparing jams, fishing, cutting logs or taking a boat ride from your smartphone or tablet Main featuresApplication based on the series of Russian cartoons Masha and the Bear.10 fun and exciting minigames suitable for children between 2 and 9 years old.Games designed to stimulate concentration, visual memory and mathematical skills.Help to develop the logical thinking, the speed of reaction and the coordination of movements.
Masha and the Bear Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Masha and the Bear on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Masha and the Bear‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Masha and the Bear in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Masha and the Bear on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Masha and the Bear, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Masha and the Bear on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.