Masha Doctor For PC – Free Download
Masha Doctor Review
The characters of the famous cartoon Russian children’s series, Masha and the Bear, land on your Android device to continue to delight the smallest of the home, but this time from a smaller screen. In Masha Doctor the little Masha will become a veterinarian who wants to heal all wounded animals in the forest. He healed the Medved bear and his furry friends. By downloading the APK of this game to your smartphone or tablet, your children can have a fun time while learning basic medical notions, such as applying plasters, measuring a patient’s temperature or removing splinters with tweezers, while fostering their love and respect towards animals. Main features of Masha Doctor: Animal Hospital Help Masha manage a veterinary clinic. Treats 9 different characters from the animation series. All kinds of animals: bears, wolves, hedgehogs, pigs, goats, penguins, pandas and tigers. 35 different treatments including dental work. Participate in different minigames in which you can win candy.
Masha Doctor Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Masha Doctor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Masha Doctor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Masha Doctor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Masha Doctor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Masha Doctor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Masha Doctor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.