MCBackup – My Contacts Backup For PC – Free Download
MCBackup – My Contacts Backup Review
That if your phone is stolen, if you lose it, if it gets wet, if it breaks, that you are a claw and you erase something important without wanting to … All these possibilities make you shiver, right? But many times it is not only the continent that matters, but the content. What about your vacation photos, that concert ticket that you kept in the Wallet or your precious contacts? I’ll give you a little tip called “backup”. If you have your Android linked to Google, you probably have a copy of your contacts there, but if you do not know how to reload it, we give you an easier alternative with this tool from Globile – OBSS Mobile. Make a backup copy and restore all your mobile contacts with a single touch. How does it work? Creating an Android backup of your contacts is easier than you think. If you do not know how to do it directly from your mobile, there are numerous apps that do it for you. MCBackup – My Contacts Backup is one of them. Its mechanics is basic and simple: you turn it on and wait quietly for it to search for all the contacts you have stored in the device. Once analyzed, if you touch the green “Backup” button, a file will be created that you can send directly to your email or a storage system in the cloud to save the copy. You do not need to synchronize with any server. The file is saved in VCard (VCF) format, universally read on all devices. Once you want to restore it, you only have to open the file and all contacts will be restored alone. And completely free. You can choose whether to save the attached photos or not and also establish notifications that remind you to make periodic copies, so that the loss is minimal in case you do.
MCBackup – My Contacts Backup Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download MCBackup – My Contacts Backup on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MCBackup – My Contacts Backup‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MCBackup – My Contacts Backup in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MCBackup – My Contacts Backup on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MCBackup – My Contacts Backup, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MCBackup – My Contacts Backup on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.