Memory For PC – Free Download
The classic game of matching pairs of identical images has reached Android and, of course, it is called Memory. Power your memory with this classic game. Memory displays on the screen various images of objects and recognizable marks. Memorize your position to be able to gather equal pairs of cards in the shortest possible time. Memory features This entertainment is so simple that you only need to choose the level of difficulty and begin to match pairs of identical cards. The board automatically adapts to the size of your screen. Download Memory for Android for free and train your memory while you play.
Memory Gameplay Images
Recommended: Galaxy for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Memory on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Memory‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Memory in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Memory on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Memory, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Memory on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.