Mic Block For PC – Free Download
Mic Block Review
It is not very clear that an application whose function is not to record voice or anything similar has access to the microphone of the smartphone. It is easy therefore that those who do it are apps that want to spy on those users who have downloaded them. If you do not want to see yourself in these you can try downloading Mic Block. Maximum privacy for your calls. The app to block the microphone of the phone It is a utility to protect your Android device from spyware, malware or surveillance apps that record everything you say in your conversations. For this has the following features: Lock and disable the microphone with a simple click. Analyze the device in search of the applications that can access the microphone.Widget in the main screen of quick access. Continuous analysis of the microphone activity.
Mic Block Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry Leap Specs
How To Play/Download Mic Block on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Mic Block‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Mic Block in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Mic Block on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Mic Block, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Mic Block on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.