Microsoft Remote Desktop For PC – Free Download
Microsoft Remote Desktop Review
One of the things that give the smartphone special value is the possibility it offers to work anywhere with your usual tools, even if you have them on your computer. If you use Windows 8.1 Pro with Microsoft Remote Desktop you can finally have your computer under remote control. Arrange Windows 8 at all times and places. The operation of Microsoft Remote Desktop is not difficult. We only need to know the IP of the computer that we want to control as well as its access credentials and from that moment we will have a remote access to the PC from which to control any of its functions. Features Remote access through the phone to computer resources. Support for different gestures of Windows. Secure connection for applications and data. Easy management of remote connections. High quality in video transmission. Do not hesitate and download Microsoft Remote Desktop to always carry your computer with you.
Microsoft Remote Desktop Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Microsoft Remote Desktop on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Microsoft Remote Desktop‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Microsoft Remote Desktop in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Microsoft Remote Desktop on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Microsoft Remote Desktop, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Microsoft Remote Desktop on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.