Minecraft For PC – Free Download
At this point of the film there is little that we can tell you about the game of open world par excellence that you do not already know. We talked about Minecraft, the title originally developed by Mojang and later bought by Microsoft, in which we must explore endless scenarios, living all kinds of adventures and building whatever we want with the blocks and resources available. It is what is commonly known as a sandbox game. There is no concrete objective beyond surviving and wandering through an infinite world, building and destroying objects with the different blocks we have (stone, granite, iron, grass, etc.). The worlds of this game are generated randomly so there are no two alike, which guarantees a totally different adventure every time we start a new game. Create thousands of different structures with your blocks. One of the most characteristic aspects is its pixelated graphics. So much so that any game released later that uses these same retro graphics is usually considered a title inspired by it. And there are many of those, because with the success of their launch in 2011, dozens of clones have been quick to appear trying to emulate their popularity. The mobile game version of Mojang AB Well, now we can enjoy all the features of this game on our Android smartphone or tablet by downloading the APK from Minecraft Pocket Edition or PE. With it we can continue crafting, exploring and building, alone or with friends, from a small screen and wherever we are. It is a somewhat limited version, with fewer game modes and fewer types of blocks, but it also has exclusive features that make it a very appealing title. Main features of MCPE Mobile edition of the sandbox game par excellence. Explore an infinite world and build at your whim. Find resources that guarantee your subsistence. Two game modes: creative and survival. Multiplayer mode for collaborative crafting. Different MCPE servers to play with your friends. Interact with the mobs or non-playable characters: chickens, pigs, sheep … Defend and survive the creatures of the night: zombies, skeletons, spiders … Crowd of skins and mods to customize the game. Despite being a pocket version, let’s face it, it is not at the pockets of all pockets. Well, maybe yes … it’s only seven euros, but not everyone is willing to spend the price of three or four beers in a mobile game. But thanks to alternative stores to Google Play, as is the case of 1Mobile Market or Aptoide, you can download it for free.
Minecraft Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Pro 4G Specs
How To Play/Download Minecraft on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Minecraft‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Minecraft in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Minecraft on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Minecraft, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Minecraft on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.