Mini Lidl For PC – Free Download
Mini Lidl Review
The supermarket of German origin, Lidl, which has already landed in dozens of countries around the world where it triumphs for its quality products at low prices (beware of those beer promotions that it launches from time to time!) Has decided to enter into a sector until now unusual for food stores: that of smartphone and tablet applications. The official mobile game of the Lidl chain. They have decided to launch their own mobile game for Android, in APK format, and iPhone, under the name of Mini Lidl or My Lidl Shop, as it is known in English. How could it be otherwise, it is a tycoon-type management game in which we must set up a new franchise store from scratch and carry out all the necessary tasks to ensure that it has a profit. That is saving on staff training and the rest is nonsense. How to play Mini Lidl? With the help of our assistant Lucas Lidl, we will build our store and begin to market products from its shelves with the idea of expanding the store as we earn more income: Build and expand your store to offer more products. Make sure that all foods are fresh and in good condition. Win trophies and coins to level up. Make sure your customers are satisfied with their purchase so they can return soon. Check statistics on the number of customers and best-selling products.
Mini Lidl Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Mini Lidl on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Mini Lidl‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Mini Lidl in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Mini Lidl on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Mini Lidl, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Mini Lidl on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.