MIUI Music Player For PC – Free Download
MIUI Music Player Review
MIUI or MI User Interface is the firmware or unofficial ROM based on Android and CyanogenMod developed by the Chinese company Xiaomi for the mobile devices of the brand, and that adds some additional functions and modifies others of the Google mobile operating system. Well, this MIUI Music Player is the audio player designed to be used with that ROM that is already in version 8 (although the v6 and v7 were the most popular), but it can also be used on any Android smartphone or tablet by simply downloading and installing this APK file on the mobile device in question. A great alternative to the music player by default of our phone that brings a few interesting features and functions like the ones we tell you below. Listen to music from an interface developed for MIUI. But not only does it act as a player of the music that we have stored locally on our phone, but it also acts as a streaming service, with a list of great successes and recommendations (unfortunately, of Chinese artists we do not know), although through its search engine we can find songs and bands that are more familiar to us. Moreover, it even allows us to download the songs in MP3 format. Main features Music player for Android devices, whether Xiaomi or any other brand. Possibility of download album covers and song lyrics directly from the app. Support for playlists or playlists. Search functions of songs and reproduction by artist, album and folder. Streaming music: discover playlists, hit lists and FM radio. Possibility to download the songs in high quality. Night mode to listen to music just before going to sleep. Possibility to download songs to use as ringtones. Gestural controls like the option to change the song simply by shaking the phone.
MIUI Music Player Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Turbo+ 4G Specs
How To Play/Download MIUI Music Player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MIUI Music Player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MIUI Music Player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MIUI Music Player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MIUI Music Player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MIUI Music Player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.