miUnlock For PC – Free Download
Apps that control Android using gestures flood Google Play. One of the most fun is myUnlock that allows you to unlock the phone by one of the two simple actions that we tell you below. Unlock your smartphone in an original way.Two different unlocking methodsUnlock proposes two alternatives to unlock your Android device without touching the screen: Blows into the microphone.Shake the smartphone.As an inconvenience, it should be noted that this method of unlocking the terminal lacks security . Therefore if you think that your Android may fall into the hands of others it is not convenient to use it.
miUnlock Gameplay Images
Recommended: Orbot for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download miUnlock on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘miUnlock‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the miUnlock in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for miUnlock on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play miUnlock, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running miUnlock on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.