MiXplorer For PC – Free Download
Android is an operating system that for many of its users is limited in some aspects, what happens is that at the same time it offers the possibility of customizing almost any facet thanks to its applications. One of them is the management of the files and that is why here we have this file manager with which we can better manage the folders and directories of our device. Powerful file manager for Android This is MiXplorer (Mix of Explorers), an explorer and file manager full of useful functions with which we can take full control of the storage system of our mobile or tablet. With an intuitive operation, an interface with a sober design and a wide range of functions, this app allows us to carry out all kinds of tasks between files more easily than with the native manager of the operating system. Many more functions to manage your files than those offered by Android. Main features and functions Easily customizable interface. Group, deactivate or activate the option menus or buttons to execute any action. Unlimited navigation between tabs. Two panels open simultaneously with drag and drop enabled. Easily execute tasks such as copy and move. Different ways of viewing files. Mark files as favorites. Advanced search functions. Export and import preferences. Viewer of PDF files, ePub, XPS, etc., integrated. Extract and create compressed files of different formats. You will not find this versatile and useful file manager on Google Play, but you will have to download your APK on your own … although at Malavida we make it easy for you: simply click on the green download button.
MiXplorer Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Power+ Specs
How To Play/Download MiXplorer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MiXplorer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MiXplorer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MiXplorer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MiXplorer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MiXplorer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.