Mobileuncle MTK Tools For PC – Free Download
Mobileuncle MTK Tools Review
MediaTek is a Taiwanese semiconductor manufacturer that provides processors to numerous smartphones, including some models of bq, Meizu, Oppo, HTC or Lenovo. If you own a phone whose SoC is from MediaTek, it will be good to have installed the Mobileuncle MTK Tools tool for Android. Activate the Service Mode of your Android. It is an application that provides very interesting utilities to know and change some aspects of our terminal, activating a series of additional configuration options not available by default. Tools available in Mobileuncle MTK Tools System information: data on the type of processor, kernel version and Android version. Engineer mode: to view and modify settings and parameters of Android. Change Recovery: to modify the boot properties of our operating system movil.Activate AP: with which we can create a wireless coverage area by tethering. In addition, we can manage all our installed applications, viewing information about the installation date, package name, route and the ability to move APKS and applications to our SD card.
Mobileuncle MTK Tools Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Music Specs
How To Play/Download Mobileuncle MTK Tools on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Mobileuncle MTK Tools‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Mobileuncle MTK Tools in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Mobileuncle MTK Tools on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Mobileuncle MTK Tools, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Mobileuncle MTK Tools on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.