MOLDIV by JellyBus For PC – Free Download
MOLDIV by JellyBus Review
If you do not upload photos to the Internet, you are nobody. But do not think that any photo is worth, no. If you have not bathed before in many frames, mounts and filters, you are not up to date. With all the image transfer applications that exist in the Play Store, now we can all play at being professional photographers with our mobile devices. MOLDIV by JellyBus is a safe bet for your Android. Are you going to miss it? 180 filters with 12 themes that professional photographers love. How MOLDIV works The mechanism of this app is sucked. When you start it you will see the main menu, from which you can access the different functions: Store (first and main). Collage. Magazine. Camera. Beauty. Camera and Beauty come to be the same tool, but the first works with the normal camera of your multimedia device, and Beauty serves to make very ideal selfies of death. From there you can configure the size of the snapshot, the self-timer, if you want to show grid or not, burst, brightness and, most importantly, the filter. You will be able to select from a good pile, but, most of all, they are paid. Make a collage with your photos as in a magazine, poster or thematic album. From the Collage section you can make a beautiful montage with the photographs you choose. Select the frame that you like the most (the most extravagant you have to pay before using them) and start loading the images that you like the most. You can add text, stickers, change the size and color of the frame (if you want cartoons, again, prepare the portfolio) and design. Finally, in Magazine you can make a very nice montages, as if your photos were worthy of being on the cover of the National Geographic publication. Its operation is basically the same as that of the collage, but with a pre-established design that we will not be able to alter once chosen. Again, the more elaborate ones require a previous step by box.
MOLDIV by JellyBus Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download MOLDIV by JellyBus on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MOLDIV by JellyBus‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MOLDIV by JellyBus in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MOLDIV by JellyBus on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MOLDIV by JellyBus, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MOLDIV by JellyBus on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.