MONZO For PC – Free Download
Revell is one of the best and best-known manufacturers of miniatures and models in the world. For fans of this hobby, they are given the opportunity to have their own collection on their mobile phones through MONZO. Build your own collection of models. This is the digitization of modeling, since it allows you to build reproductions of Revell on your own phone. Whether simple or complex, MONZO offers the necessary tools for the simulation of model construction in miniatures. There are many available and also many possibilities to customize them through their stickers and their color palette. Features different Revell models among which are cars, planes, machines, weapons, animals or motorcycles. New models every week. 30 palettes of color.8 stickers and improvements.6 backgrounds for photos. Function to create photomontages. With MONZO you will live the whole experience of building your own model, from assembly to customization. Experience that also allows you to learn how things work inside.
MONZO Gameplay Images
Recommended: Archos 50 Oxygen + Specs
How To Play/Download MONZO on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MONZO‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MONZO in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MONZO on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MONZO, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MONZO on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.