Mortal Kombat X For PC – Free Download
Mortal Kombat X Review
If you have gray hair, tickets in your hair or even if you’re bald like a billiard ball, you might remember fondly one of the most important fighting games of the early 90’s. It ravaged the arcades a little less than Street Figher II, but next to this and Fatal Fury was where we put more coins in what to distribute bast was concerned. The first installment offered a classic system of fights in 2D, with the health bar at the top, which was the one that was in vogue before Virtua Fighter and Tekken introduced the 3D view and the polygonal graphics. It was the kick-off to a videogame saga where we found titles like Mortal Kombat II, 3, Trilogy, Special Forces, Deadly Alliance, Armageddon, Kollection, Unchained … even a nefarious movie with a soundtrack to remember! Mortal Kombat for Android: essential And after going through all the platforms you have and have (PC, SNES, Mega Drive, PlayStation 1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo DS, Game Boy …) has finally arrived, as It was obvious, to smartphones. So here we have Mortal Kombat X, which adapts to these devices the great idea of distributing virtual mamporros. What happens is that we find notable differences with respect to the classic versions, as is logical, with respect to the classic versions. Here 3D is pulled without any problem and the rhythm of fights is different, mixing also the concept of fighting game and that of collectible cards. Continue playing Mortal Kombat more than 25 years later. Main features All these functions and features can be found in Mortal Kombat for Android: Form a team of elite warriors and participate in the planetary wrestling tournament. Fight 3 vs 3 against other teams. Veteran characters like Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage or Scorpion and new ones like Cassie Cage, Kotal Khan or D’Vorah. Classics X-Rays and Fatalities. Challenge players from around the world online. Ally with other players. Unlock awards If you are thinking about downloading the game we give you good news in relation to its price: it is free, although you can buy items within the game through in-app purchases. At the same time you have a PC version, so you will not have to download your APK of more than 1.5 GB if you want to play with it in Windows.
Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Mortal Kombat X on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Mortal Kombat X‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Mortal Kombat X in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Mortal Kombat X on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Mortal Kombat X, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Mortal Kombat X on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.