Moves For PC – Free Download
With an application like Moves you can keep track of your daily physical activity, without the need to be aware of any application or manual registration. Absolute control of your movements As a personal diary, Moves records your movements and detects if you have been walking, running or by bike. It is also able to recognize the places you usually visit in your day to day. Your daily activity in a timeline. With this information generates a report of your activity, allows you to visualize your routes on the map or access your storyline, that is, your activity represented in a timeline. If you want to monitor your physical activity, Moves for Android will give you a hand.
Moves Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris Alfa Specs
How To Play/Download Moves on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Moves‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Moves in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Moves on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Moves, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Moves on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.