Music Quiz For PC – Free Download
Music Quiz Review
Mangoo Games, the studio famous for developing quiz games like Emoji Quiz or Logo Quiz, continues to ravage along the same lines that work so well with a new game: Music Quiz. It is a quiz game like the previous ones in which you must recognize the fragment of the song that sounds in each level and fill in the blank spaces of your name with the letters available below. Prove how melomaniac you are in this game. Characteristics of Music Quiz Game type quiz of all kinds of musical styles divided into categories: hits, house, RNB, rap, metal, music of the 90s, 70s … Includes help for the most difficult levels: you can ask for a letter of the name or delete letters from among the possible. After writing the correct name of the song you can listen to it in Spotify.
Music Quiz Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Music Quiz on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Music Quiz‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Music Quiz in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Music Quiz on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Music Quiz, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Music Quiz on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.