My budget For PC – Free Download
My budget Review
Being organized in the domestic economy can help you reduce unnecessary expenses and manage you better. My budget is an Android app that helps you plan your spending and your savings in a very simple way. Your spending and savings controlled in detail. Revenues and expenses are displayed in a very visual way, using tables and graphs. Ultimately in the design of the application has tried to simplify the interface so that the control of expenses and savings is much easier for the user. Main characteristics Adjusts your budget to criteria and periods. Establishes monthly limits of expenses for different concepts. Limits for accounts, credit cards and payment systems. Transfers balances the following month. Administers several accounts. Creates categories and subcategories to better organize expenses. . Define the beginning of the months. Create templates to record the expenses. Password protection. Import the data into CSV, HTML or Excel format. Create backup copies. Use any of its 4 widgets.
My budget Gameplay Images
Recommended: Divide for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download My budget on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘My budget‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the My budget in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for My budget on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play My budget, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running My budget on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.