My Heart For PC – Free Download
My Heart Review
It never hurts to keep a detailed control of how our heart works. My Heart is an Android app whose purpose is to keep a daily record of our blood pressure to prevent future problems or control hypertension. A data bank for the motor of your body By installing the APK on our smartphone we can record the different data that the voltage measurement shows. Perhaps the design of the interface is not the most attractive of all but its different characteristics will make many users do not take it into account: Storage of blood pressure measurements. Modification and update of these measurements. Label allocation for each record. taken with date and time. Systolic and diastolic blood pressure values as well as pulse and weight. Support for several user profiles. Interactive graphics. Statistics. Export data to CSV, XML and PDF files. Reminders to measure blood pressure. Do not hesitate and have a data bank where to keep a detailed follow-up of your cardiac system.
My Heart Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download My Heart on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘My Heart‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the My Heart in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for My Heart on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play My Heart, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running My Heart on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.