My Passwords For PC – Free Download
My Passwords Review
Forget having to remember different passwords for your user accounts thanks to My Passwords. With this application you will keep encrypted passwords of the different services you use. Features Quick and easy access through a master password. Data protection through AES encryption. Secure password sender. Backup and data recovery function. Backup for your passwords With My Passwords all you have to do is remember a password to access the application. All your passwords can also be saved in a backup copy and shared with your other Android devices. Download My Passwords and manage your passwords in the most efficient way.
My Passwords Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download My Passwords on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘My Passwords‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the My Passwords in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for My Passwords on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play My Passwords, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running My Passwords on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.