MyMotus For PC – Free Download
Find out how good is your mastery of vocabulary by downloading MyMotus for Android, a game that recalls the Lingo television contest broadcast in dozens of countries. How to play MyMotus? This is a game in which you will have to find the hidden word of five letters in a maximum number of attempts. When you propose a word, the letters will be marked in three colors: red if it is not in the searched word, yellow if it appears and purple if in addition to appear in the correct position. There are thousands of words to discover in MyMotus. In MyMotus you can play online or you only with three different game modes and more than five thousand words to discover. What are you waiting for to test yourself?
MyMotus Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download MyMotus on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MyMotus‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MyMotus in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MyMotus on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MyMotus, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MyMotus on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.