Narrate For PC – Free Download
Mobile devices have modified some habits in the form but not in the background. It is the case of keeping a personal diary since now you can leave your little notebook and go to Narrate. The application to record your whole life In a similar way to applications to create quick notes Narrate allows you to keep track of your day to day in your mobile phone. You only have to open a new note and it will automatically be classified with the date, time and place: it will allow you to write down everything that happens in your life. Your diary has a place on your phone. Although some improvements are still to come (such as the link multimedia files), there is no doubt that for anyone who likes to keep a journal you will find it extremely easy and interesting to consult any entry made and it will be enough to find the date of it. In addition, although that is only possible from the Pro version, the user can synchronize their entries in the diary with Dropbox. Download Narrate for Android and make your mobile your diary.
Narrate Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Narrate on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Narrate‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Narrate in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Narrate on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Narrate, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Narrate on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.