Neon Motocross For PC – Free Download
Neon Motocross Review
Neon Motocross is not the typical speed motorcycle game where you have to circle a circuit beating your rivals before reaching the checkered flag. It is another type of game, in which you must combine skill, tact and precision to reach the end of each level without falling off your mount. Tilt your phone to control the bike. When you download the APK of this game for Android smartphones and tablets you will find a motocross game set in a very colorful futuristic scenario, in which you will maintain balance on your bike thanks to the movement sensors of your phone, while you will accelerate and you will brake by touching on the screen of your smartphone. Main features180 different levels. Try to mark the best time in each level.6 different scenarios to explore. Possibility to unlock up to 10 different motorcycles. Use nitro to multiply your speed by 2 or 3. Earn experience points as you complete levels.
Neon Motocross Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Killer Specs
How To Play/Download Neon Motocross on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Neon Motocross‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Neon Motocross in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Neon Motocross on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Neon Motocross, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Neon Motocross on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.