NetCut For PC – Free Download
Are you sure that your Wi-Fi network is safe? How do you know if there is someone unauthorized connected to it? Well now you can know it with NetCut, a wifi network administrator capable of detecting if there are users parasitizing without permission. Keep in mind that it is not only that your bandwidth is limited but that any data traveling through it (bank credentials, for example) can be intercepted. How to detect who is connected to my wifi? To this question try to answer in this utility for Android, the APK format of the app that we can also use in different versions of Windows, from XP to Windows 10 and with which we will know which devices are connected: Windows or Linux PCs, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones or tablets, Xbox game consoles, Wii or PS4 … any of them. Protect your Wi-Fi network from any unauthorized use. And we can know by installing this application on our mobile device and that it offers us that information with its IP number, machine name and physical address of the same. Main features and functions Scan the network when you suspect that unauthorized users are connected. Detects any user connected to a Wi-Fi network. Connect and disconnect any device from it. Cut the signal when you deem it appropriate. Detects attackers This app also has integrated NetCup Defender. This is a tool that will help you navigate securely through public networks as it is able to detect and block ARP spoofing attacks.
NetCut Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris 503e Specs
How To Play/Download NetCut on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘NetCut‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the NetCut in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for NetCut on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play NetCut, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running NetCut on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.