Next Lock Screen For PC – Free Download
Next Lock Screen Review
Born under the Microsoft Garage project, the Next Lock Screen application offers the user a lock screen for Android that will improve their productivity. To do this, it facilitates access to the most interesting content at any time depending on your location. Unlock your smartphone and access what you are interested in just one touch. Next Lock Screen for Android will replace your current lock screen with another one in the that you can directly view, for example, the tasks you have planned for that specific time and without having to open any other application. Next Lock Screen features Save time by consulting the calendar at a glance. Make the calls you have planned in your calendar with a tap without needing to unlock the terminal. Access the applications you use the most depending on your location. Create your environment and enjoy personalized backgrounds depending on where you are.
Next Lock Screen Gameplay Images
Recommended: beat for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Next Lock Screen on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Next Lock Screen‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Next Lock Screen in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Next Lock Screen on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Next Lock Screen, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Next Lock Screen on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.