Ninja Brick For PC – Free Download
Ninja Brick Review
Do you remember the classic Arkanoid? If the answer is yes, you must know that this game was synonymous with fun and that is exactly what Ninja Brick offers for your Android mobile phone. Ninja Brick is inspired by its classic predecessor and similarly consists of moving with your fingers a platform at the bottom of the screen that will serve to bounce the ball you have to throw against the bricks arranged at the top. The objective of the game as you well know is to destroy all the bricks avoiding that the ball is lost in the abyss that exists under you. You will have to be persistent and patient, because you will find bricks that will need a few strokes to disappear, and as you advance in level it will be more and more complicated. And if you’ve never played a game like this you now have the opportunity to download Ninja Brick. Discover how fun and addictive a game inspired by such a simple idea can be. Destroy all the bricks on the screen
Ninja Brick Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava X81 Specs
How To Play/Download Ninja Brick on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Ninja Brick‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Ninja Brick in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Ninja Brick on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Ninja Brick, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Ninja Brick on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.