NinJump For PC – Free Download
After frogs, kangaroos and fleas, nobody better than a ninja to star in a game of jumping through an endless vertical stage whose goal is to reach as high as possible. This is the goal of NinJump in which we will have to avoid enemies in the form of birds and squirrels in addition to other obstacles that will try to prevent our upward progression. A game of ninjas as addictive as entertaining. What will we find in NinJump? Ninjas.Arillas killer . Birds pissed off. Impressive graphics. Possibility of challenging our friends. Sharing achievements in social networks. We will face our enemies with different weapons such as ninja shuriken stars or mega-jumps bonus that we can use. All presented with excellent graphics and attractive soundtrack that will turn NinJump into an addiction.
NinJump Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download NinJump on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘NinJump‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the NinJump in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for NinJump on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play NinJump, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running NinJump on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.