NoBloat For PC – Free Download
Your new mobile is full of pre-installed apps that you do not need? Now with NoBloat you can delete those applications that you will never use and that are occupying a valuable memory space in your Android. NoBloat requires that your Android be rooted to function. No more bloatware on your Android. How it works Requires rooting the mobile device. It offers a list of all the apps installed in the system. After selecting the applications that we want to delete, we can disable them, delete them, make a backup, or delete them and create a backup of those apps. Save a backup of your applications on the external storage card. NoBloat allows you to have full control of the apps you have on your phone. Remove pre-installed applications that you do not need and free up storage space.
NoBloat Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download NoBloat on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘NoBloat‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the NoBloat in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for NoBloat on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play NoBloat, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running NoBloat on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.