NORAD Tracks Santa For PC – Free Download
NORAD Tracks Santa Review
As every year Santa Claus goes out to distribute gifts all over the world on the night of December 24th. His work is complicated and although we know he is a tough guy, there is never any extra help to help him complete his only workday of the year. That is why the NORAD follows all his movements and protects him against any danger by offering the opportunity to see it in the application designed for that purpose. There has always been a rumor that the Three Kings are eager to see his sleigh go down in flames and eat meat from The NORAD is the command center for aerospace defense in North America, which depends on the armies of the United States and Canada. Founded at the height of the Cold War, in 1958, its mission was to protect the airspace of this region of the planet and now, it seems, is to give coverage to Santa Claus in his work. Because we do not know who can be on the lookout to topple his sleigh and steal the millions of gifts that he carries with him. Features Back to December 24. Follow Santa’s movements on Christmas Eve live. Explore his refuge at the North Pole. new minigame every day from December to 23.Videos with the relationship of Santa Claus and NORAD.Information about NORAD and its Christmas mission.Therefore, from NORAD Tracks Santa, we can follow on December 24 the trajectory that follows Santa Claus thanks to the most advanced aeronautical and aerospace defense technology.
NORAD Tracks Santa Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download NORAD Tracks Santa on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘NORAD Tracks Santa‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the NORAD Tracks Santa in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for NORAD Tracks Santa on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play NORAD Tracks Santa, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running NORAD Tracks Santa on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.