NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition For PC – Free Download
NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition Review
Counter Strike for Android is the dream of many fans of online shooters for PC that do not find a quality equivalent for mobile. Well, maybe if they try N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition no longer need to keep looking. This FPS for smartphone and tablet developed by Gameloft is one of the best action games that can be used as an alternative. With good graphics and a fast and fluid game system, the French videogame development studio offers us a title that recalls the best examples of this genre. Set in a post-apocalyptic future in which the Earth has been devastated by war and is plunged into chaos, we will go through 10 different episodes that take place both on the planet and in space. A great free alternative if you are looking for a Counter Strike for smartphone. In this online game we can shoot our opponents as in any other shooter, but also interact with vehicles and other weapons that will greatly enrich our gaming experience. If we add to this the good graphics it has, we talk about a title that can not be missed by any fan of shooting games, whether they like to play alone or prefer online multiplayer modes. Main features: Two game modes: online multiplayer and offline campaign. 10 different episodes in campaign mode and 6 online game modes. Excellent and advanced graphics of great fluidity. Varied playability that includes interaction with weapons and vehicles. Explore different scenarios: from the razed Earth to the frozen city of Volterite.
NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running NOT GOING. 3: Freedom Edition on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.