Nova Launcher For PC – Free Download
Nova Launcher Review
The discussion between Android and iOS fanboys is eternal and both positions have strong reasons to support their arguments. Now, what can not be denied to Android users is the ownership of the operating system that is presented as an advantage over the iPhone: its customization. This is inherent in Android, in fact if you use the stock version of the operating system and you have enough flexibility when it comes to organizing certain aspects (which is limited in the case of customization layers). But if you download a launcher or application launcher the possibilities are expanded. We have an example in Nova Launcher. The application to customize Android When downloading and installing the APK of this launcher we can adjust visual aspects of the operating system environment, but also some of its functions that are not included in the series. It has a wide range of elements that help the user to adjust the different functions of the device to their way of working with the smartphone. Therefore, you will find from new themes and icons to scroll effects and a better organization of widgets and applications. All these functions have been updated and improved as the operating system has also done so. That is, we have seen how versions of Nova Launcher such as 5.4.1 or 5.5 have begun to adapt to the Android 8 Oreo environments, to give an example. A more personal and flexible Android user experience. Main features It has been designed to consume the minimum possible resources, so that installing the app is a real advantage, unlike other launchers, whose consumption of battery and space occupy too much the operation of the devices. These are some of its main functions and features: Personalization of the appearance of the operating system. Scrollable applications dock. Visual effects of displacement. Possibility of backing up the configuration and restoring them. Hidden task manager. Download this app on your smartphone and enjoy a more personal style and more freedom to configure it.
Nova Launcher Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus PadFone mini Specs
How To Play/Download Nova Launcher on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Nova Launcher‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Nova Launcher in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Nova Launcher on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Nova Launcher, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Nova Launcher on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.