NYTimes For PC – Free Download
The New York Times is one of the most prestigious newspapers in the world. Now you can enjoy its mobile version for Android devices with NYTimes. The mobile application offers us the most important news in the world as they happen, with articles on economics, technology, sports or art, among many other topics. Enjoy quality journalism from your phone. What does NYTimes offer us? Alerts about important events. Automatic update to always have access to the most recent news. Exclusive videos and high quality photo files. Share news on your social networks or save them to read later. Download NYTimes and get all the news published by the New York Times on your Android.
NYTimes Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download NYTimes on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘NYTimes‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the NYTimes in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for NYTimes on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play NYTimes, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running NYTimes on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.