Office Mobile For PC – Free Download
Office Mobile Review
Office Mobile for Android is the solution to be able to easily view and edit your office documents anywhere, from your smartphone. The Microsoft office suite optimized for Android. Main features Although Office Mobile for Android is not designed for the creation of documents from scratch , includes all the tools you need to: Access content stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint, or in the storage memory of your smartphone. View Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents created in PC. Make small changes in documents without affecting their structure. It also allows to create simple spreadsheets or text documents with the basic editing tools included. Other advantages In addition, Office Mobile has interesting features such as the ability to continue reading documents where you stayed, quickly access recently opened documents on your PC or edit files even when you are offline.
Office Mobile Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua S3 Specs
How To Play/Download Office Mobile on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Office Mobile‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Office Mobile in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Office Mobile on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Office Mobile, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Office Mobile on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.