Office Remote For PC – Free Download
Office Remote Review
When you carry out a presentation, for example with PowerPoint, it may be useful to control the slides remotely or have a pointer that indicates the contents to be emphasized. Office Remote is an application developed by Microsoft so you can do it comfortably from your Android. Turn your phone or tablet into a remote control for the Office package. Remote control features of Microsoft OfficeYou can move freely through any content presented with the Office tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Among its main features are: Visualize the page or slide by selecting it on your device. It has a pointer in the projection touching with your finger on the screen. Preview the next slide. Go up or back by sliding your fingers. Look for any content per word. or decrease the zoom level. Go straight to headings or comments.
Office Remote Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBerry Auxus Nuclea N2 Specs
How To Play/Download Office Remote on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Office Remote‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Office Remote in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Office Remote on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Office Remote, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Office Remote on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.