Official F1 For PC – Free Download
Official F1 Review
Whether you are an Alonist or anti-Alonist, it is always good to have an application to follow everything that revolves around the Formula 1 World Championship. And the best app to learn about everything that happens in the Grand Prizes is without a doubt Official F1. Follow all the World Cup events like you have never done before. Official F1 comes with a new interface so you can enjoy the season of the best motor racing in the world, and where you can access the most complete information you’ve ever imagined. Functionalities of Official F1 Table of times and position of each pilot on the track. Live commentaries. Results of all the Grand Prix and classification of the World of Drivers and Constructors. Calendar with all the World Championship events, with the description of the circuits. The most complete information about the teams and the pilots. Technical and sports regulations. Enjoy all the Formula One on your Android mobile thanks to the Official F1 App.
Official F1 Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Young Specs
How To Play/Download Official F1 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Official F1‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Official F1 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Official F1 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Official F1, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Official F1 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.