Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party For PC – Free Download
Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party Review
It’s your birthday, you throw a party with all the illusion of the world, but nobody makes an appearance. What do you do? I do not know about you, but I would send everyone around, I would have a big party on my own and I would start looking for real friends. Not the case of the protagonist of Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party, a red bug called Red in a show of originality of the creatives, a squat and simpleton with a serious problem of self-esteem. No, Red has seen too many 90s desktop series on Antena3 and comes to the conclusion that the best way to compensate for karmic debts is to forgive and put the bed. So he decides to undertake an adventure to loot oil and offer it to his guests as the most succulent of cocktails. After all, maybe he does seek vengeance through covert poisoning. Are you ready to put on the biggest and most amazing beach party the world has ever seen? But the most surprising thing of all is that your plan works. The more oil you get, the more guests will go to the lonely party on the beach of the unfortunate Red. You know what you have to do to be the coolest host of the place: forget about beers and alcohol in general, what hits now are the copazos of oil. And its corresponding stomach wash, if you survive the oil coma. The more oil you get, the more guests will come! Everyone loves free drinks, after all. What can I do to help this miserable being? At the point where you see Red cry for having leeches instead of friends, if you decide to help him in his unethical crusade, you will have to help him fill his belly with oil. To do this, in each level you will see different deposits of this black liquid through the soil. When you find it, Red will take out a piping or extendable straw that you will have to introduce through the earth. This straw must reach the liquid without going over the bottom level of the well, but it can not be above the oil level either. You only have two attempts to get it, otherwise you will have to start the screen from the beginning. It will have to come exactly to the liquid but, the lower it reaches, the more you can extract. Then the liquid will begin to sprout from the ground as if it were a dodgy source. You have to guide Red to the left and right to swallow as much liquid as possible. After expropriating different rafts, you will fill Red 100%, and then comes the last disturbing piece of this hidden horrors game: the bug “will spit” all the oil in the tank of your balloon and will return to the beach, to serve it in Luxury drink with umbrella to your guests. Thinking about it well and after all, you may want to take revenge on such evil people. Recognize it, you would too.
Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 Specs
How To Play/Download Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Oil Hunt 2 – Birthday Party on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.