OK For PC – Free Download
Social networks do not start on FaceboOK or end on Twitter, as you’ll know too well. In addition, instant messaging apps are increasingly adopting new features that are converting them into chat and social network hybrids. An all-in-one social network And this line is the one that continues OK, that of agglutinate around an application different functions and social services that connect us with our friends and acquaintances in different fronts. That’s why this app offers a personal space where we can create our profile (name, photo, various personal data …) and communicate with other contacts. It gathers different functions that make it an attractive social network. Write publications updating your status or with personal reflections of any kind. Share multimedia elements: photos, videos and live broadcasts in the style of FaceboOK Live. Find contacts and join them to your network: find former classmates, acquaintances, find people and groups with interests common to yours, look for phone contacts or among VK contacts. Check your news feed. Send private messages or create public conversations. Discover music: discover new songs, listen to different radio stations, add music to your favorites or add users with similar interests. Consult the activity of your profile from the notification area: receive notifications for requests for friendship, gifts, activity in groups, games … This social network as we see brings together features and characteristics of some as popular as FaceboOK, VK, Twitter, YouTube or Last .fm, combining some of the most interesting aspects of these. We will have to see if despite being late is able to eat the land to services already consolidated in a market as competitive as is the social networks.
OK Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris 406Q Specs
How To Play/Download OK on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘OK‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the OK in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for OK on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play OK, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running OK on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.