Omni Swipe For PC – Free Download
Omni Swipe Review
Manipulating the phone can be easier thanks to applications like Omni Swipe, formerly known as Lazy Swipe. With it we can move through it, accessing its most common functions and applications, simply by sliding the screen. A quick and convenient way to interact with your phone. To make it work you must swipe the application from the lower left or right corner of the screen. Thanks to this you can without previous configurations: Search and open the applications that you use more frequently. Access recently installed or used applications. Turn on and off general settings such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
Omni Swipe Gameplay Images
Recommended: QuaQea for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Omni Swipe on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Omni Swipe‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Omni Swipe in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Omni Swipe on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Omni Swipe, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Omni Swipe on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.