One More Jump For PC – Free Download
One More Jump Review
Devices like Android such as smartphones and tablets have become excellent supports to play arcade platforms. This type of games are of all types and colors, but in reality the approach is always the same: move on a 2D or 3D plane avoiding colliding with enemies and obstacles or falling into space. A very crazy and frantic platform arcade Among the good titles that we can enjoy we find One More Jump that presents us with a very crazy and funny game. It is about advancing through scenarios that can force us to move in any direction. You have to worry about jumping by touching the screen but calculating impulses and distance at all times. A game that will test your patience and skill. Dozens of levels designed by hand (new ones are added every month). Infinite game mode. Configurable characters with unlockable themes and avatars. Original soundtrack. Daily retreads.
One More Jump Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download One More Jump on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘One More Jump‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the One More Jump in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for One More Jump on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play One More Jump, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running One More Jump on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.