Orbital 1 For PC – Free Download
Orbital 1 Review
We know the study of development of video games Etermax for its successful games of questions and answers and words like Asked, Answered or Mixed. However, he seems to have decided to leave his comfort zone to do his bit in a totally different and very competitive style of play: strategy games in real time. Destroy your opponent’s fleet with your units in an interplanetary stadium. The new bet of Etermax is called Orbital 1 and it is an action and strategy competition designed in three dimensions in a futuristic environment in which the player can spend hours collecting and improving machines capable of crushing the enemy. Characteristics of the strategy game of the creators of Apalabrados Although with the success they have had in the past, the decision to present an RTS game may seem strange, the fun and colorful aesthetic, with three-dimensional graphics and the different elements available, can get it to succeed: online and multiplayer real-time strategy game. Different types of units for defense and attack capable of destroying the opponent. Possibility of personalizing the characters with different skins. Collect cards from different units (common, rare, epic and legendary) to create an unbeatable deck with the best war machines: Mastodon, Hellshock, Buzzer … Possibility of winning coins, gems and new cards through rewards. The player can unlock all types of interplanetary stadiums throughout the galaxy. Soon you can access exclusive live events, scenarios and more customization options.
Orbital 1 Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava KKT 11+ Specs
How To Play/Download Orbital 1 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Orbital 1‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Orbital 1 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Orbital 1 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Orbital 1, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Orbital 1 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.