Orfox For PC – Free Download
Do you want to access the Tor network from your Android smartphone or tablet? Now you can thanks to Orfox, the version of Tor Browser for Google’s mobile operating system, with which you can explore the deep web from your phone. The implementation of Tor for Android. It is a web browser based on the source code of Firefox, hence the tribute to the development of Mozilla in its name, and is basically a fork of the desktop versions of Tor Browser for Windows, Mac and Linux, with which you can surf anonymously online. Main features of Orfox Tor Browser Based on Mozilla Firefox. The official Tor browser for Android devices. Quick access to relevant sites in the Tor network. Easy access to .onion websites. Support for multiple tabs and bookmarks.
Orfox Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lyf Water 9 Specs
How To Play/Download Orfox on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Orfox‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Orfox in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Orfox on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Orfox, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Orfox on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.